Meet the Pre-Workout Coffee Bar
An all-natural, bite-sized, pre-workout supplement for sustained energy throughout your workouts, and faster recovery afterwards, made from finely ground fresh coffee beans.
Bold, Smooth, Espresso Flavor
Made from finely ground coffee beans, with a dash of sugar, these bars are made for coffee lovers! We often compare the taste to chocolate-covered-espresso beans.
Perfect for On-The-Go
Individually wrapped, these coffee bars are perfect to toss in your bag take with you.
No Mixers or Shakers
Tired of powders, mixers, and shakers? Try to no-mess/no-stress pre-workout coffee bar. Get the same results without the bad taste, excess liquid, and extra bottles.
With caffeine amounts equivalent to a cup and a half of coffee, one coffee bar will keep you fueled through your entire workout. You'll feel a more sustained level of energy than many high-stim pre-workouts.
Mixed with a standard serving of beta-alanine, the pre-workout coffee bar also promotes better recovery by assisting muscles reduce lactic acid build-up.
Vegan & Gluten-Free
Proudly vegan and gluten free! Stayed tuned for additional mixes to fit with all diets and lifestyles.
Why a 12-pack?
To fit with as many workout splits as possible. Whether you workout three days a week or more, we wanted to make a monthly order easy for everyone. (Subscription boxes coming soon!...)
- Consume one coffee bar about 20 minutes before physical activity.
- We suggest starting with 1/2 bar if you tend to be sensitive to high caffeine intake. Keep in mind, one bar has caffeine equivalent to about a cup and a half of coffee.
- Coffee Beans, Cocoa Butter, Sugar, Beta-Alanine, Soy Lecithin, Caffeine
- Serving Size: 1 Bar (18g), Amount per Serving: Calories 90, Calories from Fat 60, Total Fat 6g (9%DV), Sat. Fat 3.5g (18%DV), Trans Fat 0, Cholesterol 0, Sodium 0, Total Carb. 8g (3%DV), Dietary Fiber 1g (4%DV), Sugars 5g, Protein 1g, Iron (2%DV). Not a significant source of vitamin A, vitamin C, or calcium. DV based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
- 150mg Caffeine (Equivalent to about one and half cups of coffee)
- 1500mg Beta-Alanine (Standard single-serving amount)
I always take a bar at the start of my cycling workouts. They taste great (if you like coffee and chocolate), and give a definite boost. If you're tired of the gels and bars (or rather, will have to rely on them midway through the race anyhow), give the coffee bar a try for the start!
Great product for working out. I felt the immediate boost without the caffiene side effects for me. The best part was I felt better afterwards as well. My muscles seemed more relaxed and not as achy after an intense leg workout!
These bars are awesome for helping me get through my day when I feel like I’m dragging. Great boost of energy and taste amazing as well!
If you like coffee and need an extra kick for your workout, then these are definitely worth it! There is just the right amount of caffeine to get you going with beta alanine to help reduce lactic acid build up. I am a OCR athlete so I usually eat one before a trail run or event.
PS. They are delicious!
I love these bars. So easy to pack and always have with me in case I’m headed for the gym after work. Also help give me a kickstart on long drives!